Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00340 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 132% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,020 zł (₩4,706,810) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 3 hours ago)