Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.818 PLN / USD
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 89% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,937 zł ($3,126) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)