Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.544 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,959 zł (€3,072) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.26 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$40 (40 minutes ago)