Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.818 PLN / USD
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,378 zł ($2,456) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)