Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18799 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,002 zł (Mex$ 47,886) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)