Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18885 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,075 zł (Mex$ 53,351) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)