Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07865 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 54% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,390 zł (Php144,826) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨34,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 86 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 442,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)