Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,200 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.030 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,213 zł (S/. 8,948) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 3 hours ago)