Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.919 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,054 zł (RM9,853) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)