Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.48662 PLN / HKD
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 240% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 24,802 zł (HK$50,968) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)