Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.783 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 70% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,412 zł (3,281 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pretoria costs R 86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 5 hours ago)