Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.543 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 165% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,471 zł (€3,846) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)