Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Elblag, Poland
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04085 PLN / ARS *
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Elblag you would need to make just about 5,948 zł (ARS $145,607) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)