Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.611 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 203% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,184 zł (kr34,674) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)