Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24298 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 10% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,239 zł (E£ 29,792) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)