Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.679 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,725 zł (R$ 11,373) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)