Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Elbasan, Albania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.956 ALL / KES
Do you live in Elbasan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Elbasan (Albania)
For example, you would need at least 117,255 Lek (Shilling122,674) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Lek in Elbasan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 3 hours ago)