Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Elbasan, Albania
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,052 prices entered by 730 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.107 ALL / ARS *
Do you live in Elbasan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Elbasan (Albania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Lek in Elbasan you would need to make just about 87,834 Lek (ARS $79,344) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)