Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.141 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 122% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 77,712TL (36,300 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 5 hours ago)