Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14181 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 101% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,116TL (RD$ 254,672) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bogotá costs COL$3,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Beirut costs 18,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)