Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.602 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 105% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,610TL (R$ 15,362) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £79 (about 2 hours ago)