Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.444 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,129TL (R$ 13,244) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)