Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.16698 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 129% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 86,888TL (Php520,365) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)