Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.973 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 113% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,290TL (RM27,009) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 3 hours ago)