Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.109 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 187% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,483TL (4,252 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 3 hours ago)