Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Elazığ, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.084 TRY / RON
Do you live in Elazığ? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 113% more expensive than in Elazığ (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,150TL (24,539 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000TL in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)