Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 627%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 71571.051 VES / PLN *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 567% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 59,373 Bs.S. (0.83 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pretoria costs R 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 4 hours ago)