Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 1018%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 215285.652 VES / CAD *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 1073% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 109,070 Bs.S. (C$0.51) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)