Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 611%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 39263.268 VES / BOB *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 419% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 42,594 Bs.S. ($b1.08) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)