Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre and Rosario have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigreor theparallel street rate in Rosario.
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 2913.680 VES / ARS *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 327% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 35,047 Bs.S. (ARS $12) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 2 hours ago)