Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 484%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 48818.898 VES / BRL *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 412% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 43,553 Bs.S. (R$ 0.89) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)