Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 603%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2523.242 VES / KES *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 541% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 55,766 Bs.S. (Shilling22) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)