Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 512%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 949 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3623.339 VES / INR *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 445% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 49,589 Bs.S. (₨14) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)