Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 588%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 13428.593 VES / MXN *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 553% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 56,173 Bs.S. (Mex$ 4.18) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)