Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 1442%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 270754.000 VES / USD *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 919% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 99,829 Bs.S. ($0.37) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)