Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 864%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 210741.222 VES / AUD *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 1075% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 111,636 Bs.S. (AU$0.53) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)