Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 556%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 18917.178 VES / ZAR *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 605% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 67,698 Bs.S. (R 3.58) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)