Cost of living in Hong Kong vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 1179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 34839.797 VES / HKD *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 1388% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 125,009 Bs.S. (HK$3.59) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 3 hours ago)