Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 701%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 270754.000 VES / CUC *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 617% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 64,520 Bs.S. (0.24 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 4 hours ago)