Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 515%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 17255.699 VES / EGP *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 411% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 50,571 Bs.S. (E£ 2.93) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)