Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs El Tigre, Venezuela
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 495%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 48446.340 VES / BRL *
Do you live in El Tigre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 393% more expensive than in El Tigre (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 47,785 Bs.S. (R$ 0.99) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 Bs.S. in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)