Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs El Paso, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14485 USD / BOB
Do you live in El Paso, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in El Paso, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in El Paso, Texas you would need to make just about $2,239 ($b15,457) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)