Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs El Paso, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17894 USD / BRL
Do you live in El Paso, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in El Paso, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in El Paso, Texas you would need to make just about $2,069 (R$ 11,561) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)