Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.346 MAD / PLN
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,429 Dirham (7,004 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)