Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.866 MAD / BGN
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,183 Dirham (2,418 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)