Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00796 MAD / KRW
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,588 Dirham (₩2,964,973) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)