Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.299 MAD / BOB
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 10,975 Dirham ($b8,448) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)