Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.925 MAD / USD
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 50% more expensive than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,990 Dirham ($2,016) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in La Serena costs CH$359,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (43 minutes ago)