Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs El Jadida, Morocco
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09627 MAD / ARS *
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 8,665 Dirham (ARS $90,006) in Rosario.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)