Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs El Jadida, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.724 MAD / BRL
Do you live in El Jadida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is about the same as in El Jadida (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Dirham in El Jadida you would need to make just about 12,994 Dirham (R$ 7,538) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)